Call us: 514-826-6365
Destress by being Silly
I did not enjoy or appreciate Facebook, until I started a fan page for my business, Snow Angels Sanctuary. It is a great way to connect with people and a fun way to promote what you do. I have been having lots of fun doing some serious and some silly things on my page. My “Worst Joke of All Time” countdown, is a small sample of the silly. Inspired by the thoughts of April fool’s day, these groaners naturally unfolded. In our hectic day to day lives, we often forget how the simple act of laughter or just being downright silly, is a great stress reducer and helps rid our anxiety. Laugher can truly be the best medicine. Never mind the all the biological proof of how it physiologically helps our body, it just makes things seem better somehow.
One of my dogs is actually called Silly. He is visually impaired and sticks very close to me and his dad, Milo. Silly is named Silly, because he is different. He is always barking, talking, running around. He barks to the beat of a different, but a very special drum. He is a happy dog, enjoys life, but most important, enjoys himself. He and his dad are always teasing each other and playing the silliest games I have ever witnessed two dogs playing. He really has embraced the art of being silly, never mind that he is a dog. I always say we can learn from the animals.
Without further hesitation here are the worst jokes of all time, in my humble opinion.
10. What do you call a flower under your nose? Tulips.
9.◦ What did the mermaid do last Sunday night? She went to sea a movie.
8. Why was the chicken happy? Everything was eggcellent.
7. Knock, knock. Who's there? Hugh. Hugh who? Yoo hoo yourself
6. What is green and eats snow? Ski-weed.
5. Knock, knock. Who's there? Ben. Ben who? Ben wondering what you have been up too.
4. What do termites eat for breakfast? Oakmeal.
3. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
2. What did the mother buffalo say to her child as he left for school?.Bison!
And, finally, here it is, the worst joke ever....
Of course there is a bonus groaner -
Tell one of these bad jokes at least one day this week, and get silly!